About Me

My photo
An anonymous San Francisco Bay Area gospel and blues player.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Made in Japan Les Paul and Strat - Video Demos

I decided to post a few video demos so you could hear what some of this gear sounds like. Forgive the sloppy playing. I'm just hoping to give you an idea of the sounds achievable with each. Feedback and opinions welcome!

Greco Stratocaster Super Real SE800
Fender Champ 600 w/ Jensen 8" Special Design Speaker
1980s Ibanez TS9
1970s MXR Distortion Plus
* I cycle through the pickup positions starting with the bridge position going directly throw the amp. Then overdrive with the TS9 cycling throw each position. Last is the MXR.  I do the same in the second video as well.



And now with my 1979 Greco Les Paul EG900...


JMI 4 - Vox AC10 clone
Greco Les Paul EG900
No pedals in chain



No comments:

Post a Comment